Vacancy Associate Director, Human Resources – Leiden
17 OCT’22: For a global Biopharmaceutical organisation focused on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases, we are looking for an Associate Director, Human Resources. Their medicines are helping millions of patients in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, and immune science. Currently, the organisation is experiencing an interesting phase with ambitious plans for the future.
The company has built a sustainable pipeline of potential therapies and is leveraging translational medicine and data analytics. This is to understand how they can deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to achieve the best outcome. One of their ambitious plans is to build a new cell therapy manufacturing facility that will focus on helping patients in Europe. In order to realise this, the organisation is actively recruiting high-level candidates, such as an Associate Director, Human Resources.As the Associate Director, Human Resources, you will be responsible forleveraging business strategy, people strategy, external best practices, and organisational insights to deliver bold and innovative organisational and talent solutions.
We expect that you will bring seniority who can hold their own and give push-back if needed. Due to the importance of the role, we expect that you have obtained experience in leading change management efforts including defining change and communication plans preferably in a biologics/cell therapy manufacturing environment.
Next to this, we also expect you will bring the following experience:
- At least 8 years of work experience in HR-relevant business experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required;
- Experience in the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance;
- Demonstrated experience in applying workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies, and succession management;
- Fluency in English and spoken and written (preferably in Dutch).
You will come across an organisation that is passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply their individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, their shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion, and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of their colleagues.
The organisation is also able to offer you:
- Base annual salary up to €140.000 depending on qualifications and experience based on full-time including an 8% holiday allowance;
- A yearly bonus arrangement;
- Company car;
- 30 holidays with the possibility to buy/sell for up to 10 days;
- Health-, and life and accident insurance;
- Pension plan.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Consultant | Biotech & Pharma
+31 6 82 56 44 01
+31 23 754 86 60