Vacancy Associate Director, Quality Lead Benelux – Brussels
28 OCT ’21: For a global Biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases, I am currently recruiting an Associate Director, Quality Lead. Their medicines are helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular and immunoscience. They have built a sustainable pipeline of potential therapies, and are leveraging translational medicine and data analytics to understand how they can deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to achieve the best outcome. In order to ensure that the quality management system is implemented and maintained for their distribution activities, they are now looking for a senior quality professional to take on this challenge.
As the Associate Director, Quality Lead you will responsible for ensuring that the quality management system is implemented and maintained for the distribution activities with the organisations products in the Benelux.
In addition, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that a Quality Management System is implemented and maintained in the Benelux
- Acts the local Responsible Person for medicinal products Distribution, in accordance with the local regulations
- Ensures initial and continuous GMP/GDP training programs are implemented and maintained, including product identification and avoidance of falsified
- Suppliers management oversight: Quality Agreements, approving any subcontracted activity which may impact on the product quality, evaluate and confirm the overview of the supplier qualification status
- Attend the market action fact finding meeting, when required and define adequate action plans with the market
- Support the Global Quality Audits in the local markets
- Responsible for Warehousing- Secondary packaging and Transportation processes
- Coordination and preparation of Quality Risk Management
The ideal candidate brings the following skills;
- Master’s degree in a life science related field, preferably in Pharmaceutical Sciences, (Veterinary) Medicine, Biology, Chemistry
- 7-10 years of progressive managerial experience within the quality function of the pharmaceutical health care industry or with regulatory agencies
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical health care operations, quality control, distribution and International regulations are essential
- Proficient in cGMPs, GDPs and regulations promulgated by the FDA, EMA
- Demonstrated ability to switch priorities and manage more than one project at the time
- Ability to plan and conduct in projects within a multi-disciplinary environment, inquisitive, science technology oriented individual but practical
- Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate and communicate directly and to lead cross functional and cross regional teams
- Strong negotiating skills for interfacing with Health Authorities and market business functions
- French and English language skills
You will come across a company that is passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply their individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, their shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of their colleagues.
In addition, they are able to offer:
- An annual base salary between €100,000.- and €120,000.- based on full time including holiday allowance and 13th month
- A bonus based on your personal and companies performance
- Car, pension and a LTI
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma
+31 6 30 30 69 82
+31 23 754 86 60