Vacancy Business Developer Executive/Director – Breda
1 nov ’22: For a drug development organisation offering an innovative combination of drug development knowledge, clinical trial design, and management, we are looking for a Business Developer Executive/Director. Currently, they have operations throughout Europe, in countries such as France, Ireland, and facilities in the UK and US. Their mission is to play a vital role in the development of new products that allow disease prevention and treatment.
As the Business Developer Executive/Director, you will be responsible foridentifying, securing, and retaining business through professional, consultative, sales activity directed at decision-makers and decision influencers in existing and new client companies. You will also,attend and represent the organisation at industry meetings and conferences. In addition, you will lead proposals and budget preparations for new and existing business opportunities within given timeframes.
In addition, you will also be (end) responsible for the following:
- You will foster business growth with existing clients, cultivate relationships and recruit new business with new clients in a consultative selling process;
- Review market analysis to determine client needs and be a source of competitive and industry news;
- Secure new business through direct calling efforts, and referral sources and maintain relationships with identified clients in accordance with annual sales targets and objectives;
- Co-ordinate and execute presentations relative to company capabilities and services;
- Liaise with internal experts, throughout the proposal generation process to ensure that client-specific strategy is adhered to;
- In collaboration with Site Management create and implement a Strategic Sales Plan;
- Manage and maintain accurate and current client information and data in the Client Relationship Management System;
- Maintain regular contact with clients, knowing all aspects of their business, key personnel, and new business opportunities thereby gaining RFPs and RFIs when issued.
As the Business Developer Executive/Director, you will bring seniority who can hold their own.Due to the importance of the role, we expect that you have obtained your experience inunderstanding of the development process between end of discovery and phase 2B including CMC, Non-Clinical, Phase 1 Clinical Trials.
Next to this, we also expect you will bring the following experience:
- Degree in Life Science;
- Minimum5+ years’ consultative sales experience as a business development manager in CRO/Pharmaceutical consulting;
- Having hands-on experience as a scientist in the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Ability to identify and develop sales leads, professionally present capabilities, manage the sales process through close and handle all aspects of contract negotiation;
- A (strong) passion for networking on an international level;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills.
You will come across an organisation that is passionate about a lovely internal culture and an environment that is dynamic, offering you room to develop many different skills and providing your own input in the development of processes
- Being part of a stable and fast-growing organisation
- Base annual salary between €70.000 and €120.000 based on full-time including an 8% holiday allowance and 13th month;
- 24 vacation days;
- Pension plan.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 13 62 78 20
+31 23 754 86 60