Vacancy Business Development Manager – Liège
The organisation is a contract development and manufacturing organisation specialised in the production of biologics (recombinant proteins, antibody fragments and plasmid DNA) for therapeutic, vaccine and diagnostic applications and now looking for a Business Development Manager. The services proposed include the development of the manufacturing process and the production of purified material for realisation of preclinical and clinical studies. Due to growth of the company, they are now looking for Business Development Manager to take on the challenges related to the expansion of the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for the commercial success. We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for business growth and is able to identify new biopharmaceutical accounts and opportunities. You will be working on sales and revenue growth; developing and implementing customer-focused business strategies and maintaining the contact with accounts. As the market is quite dynamic, forming strategic alliances with biopharmaceutical companies is a must. You will also work on the development of new business opportunities including the preparation and delivery of customer-specific presentations. You will work closely with our clients, becoming a virtual extension of their team. Typically, attendance at conferences, roadshows and other network related events will be required. This means that some travelling needs to be done, which can be quitte different in terms of time.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Achieve sales and revenue growth as set out in annual sales plan
- Recognise market trends and gain competitive intelligence
- Responsible for maintenance and update of CRM database
We are looking for someone that has a strong scientific background (PhD, MSc) with at least three years of relevant work experience in business development, sales, account management or related. In addition to this, we are looking for a candidate with the following skillsets:
- You are a problem solver with a can-do mentality, able to work independently, and looking to grow in- and with the role
- Able to combine your scientific background in the world of business, this with your energetic, enthusiastic and driven personality
- Result driven and therefore looking for someone with the same mindset
- Commercial orientated, willing to go the extra mile and simply get things done
- In addition, you are fluent in English, and preferably also in French, both in written and speech
The organisation can offer you the following:
- Full time position within a dynamic, young and growing company
- An environment that is dynamic, offering you room to develop many different skills and providing your own input in the development of processes
- They are offering you an initial annual base salary between €70,000.- and €90,000.- based on full-time including holiday allowance and 13th month
- An attractive package of secondary benefits
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma
+31 6 30 30 69 82
+31 23 754 86 60