Vacancy Business Development Manager – Louvain
For an organisation active in software solutions for the management of laboratory and cleanroom workflows, we are looking for a Business Development Manager. The organisation provides interactive work instructions, automated reports (e.g. electronic batch records) and tools for inventory and equipment management. With its built-in audit trail and electronic signatures, the software is a real timesaver in GMP environments. Due to their growth, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager.
As the new Business Development Manager, you will fill in an exciting and diverse position. We are looking for someone has a hands-on mentality, is result-driven and commercial orientated. Your primary objective: manage sales processes and acquire new business
You will responsible for the following activities:
- New business development where you get in touch with several important stakeholders
- Create a network and brand awareness of the company on commercial events and conferences
- Achieve sales and revenue growth
- Recognise market trends and gain competitive intelligence
- Travelling: if the conditions allows this, there is an estimated travelling of 60% of your time, mainly throughout Europe
The organisation is looking for someone who has a scientific background with several years of experience within a cleanroom or laboratory setting. Experience in business development, sales, account management or related are considered as a plus. In addition to this, they are looking for a professional with the following skillsets:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to take on challenges
- You are a problem solver with a can-do mentality, able to work independently, and looking to grow in- and with the role
- Commercial orientated, willing to go the extra mile and simply get things done
- In addition, you are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is considered a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A full time position within a dynamic and growing company.
- A growing company means growth opportunities for yourself along the way
- A dynamic and young work environment with a motivated all-star team
- Interesting career perspectives in an attractive industry
- Great compensations, start-up perks and flexible work environment
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma