Vacancy Cell Therapy Technology Manager – Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, UK or Italy
22 SEP’22:Are you passionate about digital health solutions, enabling personalised treatment? We are currently recruiting for a Cell Therapy Technology Manager, located in Europe. This role is especially interesting because you will be the essential link between all facilities in Europe.You will lead the roadmap, the design and the delivery of the EMEA Cell Therapy digital platform.
The Cell Therapy Technology Manager will work with suppliers and product owners to align on planned capacity and track delivery across all stages of the platform lifecycle.
The company’s Cell Therapy digital platform combines multiple off-the-shelf and custom-built solutions to create and operationalize a reliable and streamlined commercial experience for our customers across the patient & cell journey. The platform will be rolled out throughout Europe and needs to support compliance with various requirements and support different delivery models.
This position will reside in the EMEA Business Technology team. This team is responsible for shaping, delivering, and supporting the business applications for the organisation in EMEA. In this role you will define the platform vision, in alignment with the product group leader; establish the EMEA technology roadmap, and influence the global roadmap of the platform. Furthermore, you will facilitate the prioritisation of the backlog with business partners and product owners, manage platform constraints and resolve cross-team dependencies. You will interact with vendors and internal solution teams as part of synchronization ceremonies to implement cross-squad tasks, manage dependencies and ensure timely delivery.Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the definition of the platform standards, including overall design and features, release management processes and schedules, testing and validation, compliance and master data structures;
- Balance development capacity and business demand, and align with the financial budgets;
- Facilitate Change Control and Risk Management Processes;
- Provide a point of escalation across all stages of the solution lifecycle to optimize value for business teams;
- Be accountable for cross-team communication;
- Apply compliance requirements, and ensure SDLC documentation, system configuration and compliance activities are up to date as required.
The ideal candidate looks like the following:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience in the world of technology;
- Tangible experience in people leadership;
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams, shaping a platform roadmap, and orchestrating delivery across the technology organisation;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately analyze situations;
- End-to-end thinking, curiosity about the big picture with a strong focus on quality;
- Good listening and communication skills;
- Passionate to stay updated with current trends, best practices and new technologies.
Next to the above, preferred skills include experience with complex system integrations, SFDC (Health Cloud) experience, experience in Life sciences or another regulated industry, experience with regulated platforms and experience with Cell and/or Gene Therapy processes and/or technologies.
This position will offer a variety of benefits, including a very interesting project to work in the company offers:
- Salary range from 100K to 120K;
- 39 Holiday;
- Meal vouchers;
- other competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Manager | Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
+31 6 82 56 44 01
+31 6 82 56 44 01