Vacancy Clinical Data Analyst, PK/PD – Breda
22 SEP ’22: For a drug development organisation offering an innovative combination of drug development knowledge, clinical trial design, and management we are looking for a Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst. Currently, they have operations throughout Europe, in countries such as France, Germany, and Ireland, and facilities in the UK and US. Its mission is to play a vital role in the development of new products that allow disease prevention and treatment.
As a new Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst, you will work in a rewarding and challenging position. In this role, you perform preliminary and final pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic non-compartmental analyses in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines, relevant SOPs, manuals, and procedures including sponsor-specific requirements. Your professional activity will keep you up to date with everything that is going on in your field. Since you work for a sponsor, deadlines must be considered. High customer satisfaction, high-quality work, and exceeding sponsor expectations, are important in this role.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Generate tables and figures through SAS;
- Review and contribute to PK analysis plan;
- Review the work of a colleague.
We are looking for a candidate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a life science areawho fits the following requirements:
- Eager to learn on the job after graduation or one to two years of relevant work experience;
- Enthusiastic about working with data and knowledge of SAS or another programming language such as R is a pre;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Strong planning- and organisational skills, accuracy, and a strong eye for detail;
- You are a team worker with a flexible and customer-oriented attitude;
- Strong communication skills in at least English.
You will become part of a stable and fast-growing organisation that can offer you the following:
- An environment that is dynamic offers you space to develop many different skills and values your own input in the development of processes;
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,800 and € 3,000 on a full-time basis;
- On top of that 8% holiday pay and a 13th month.
In short, a super exciting and challenging job with a lot to learn and score! What are you waiting for, contact me!
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma