Vacancy Clinical Data Manager – Utrecht
For an international organisation, which specialises in the development of new pharmaceuticals concerning the fight against brain, heart and immunology diseases, we are looking for a Clinical Data Manager (CDM).
As a Clinical Data Manager, you will represent the small data management team and help further develop the department. You will ensure and deliver high quality clinical data by coaching the Junior Data Managers, staying in touch with all relevant stakeholders, delivering on-time to ensure the timelines and writing data related SOPs. You will also have contact with external parties such as vendor(s) for Central Laboratory or Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) vendor(s) and sponsor(s), organise data capture and management processes within the clinical database in full accordance with FDA & ICH, GCP, GCDMP, and related regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate meets at least the following:
- Higher education in a scientific or computer field
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a highly regulated industrie, preferably in a Food, Health or Clinical Research sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and a preference in Dutch
The organisation offers the following:
- International and informal work environment
- An office at an easily accessible location
- Chance to apply your expertise and further develop the clinical data team
- Room for personal development
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma