Vacancy Clinical Data Manager – Utrecht
A rapidly growing CRO that is specialised in facilitating unique studies is looking for a Clinical Data Manager. The organisation provides cutting edge research specialised in the therapeutic areas including cardio and metabolic, infectious diseases and immunology and brain. The data management team is a young and enthusiastic team that is continuously developing. The organisation is dynamic and there is an informal atmosphere. With over 140 employees they have completed 130 clinical trials and enrolled over 150.000 patients.
As a Clinical Data Manager, you will represent the small data management team and help further develop the department. By coaching the Junior Data Managers, staying in touch with all relevant stakeholders, delivering on-time to ensure the timelines and writing data related SOPs, you will ensure and deliver high quality clinical data. In this ultimate position, you will not just manage data, you will take on the role of the main contact point for internal and external stakeholders.
For this role, the organisation is looking for someone who:
- Has more than three years of experience in (Clinical) Data Management
- Has a higher education in a (bio)scientific or computer field
- Has experience with tracking/analysis software and EDC Systems
- Has knowledge of FDA, ICH GCP, GCDMP and related regulatory requirements
- Speaks fluent in English and a preference in Dutch
- Has good communication skills and a proactive approach
Besides working in an international environment, the organisation offers you:
- Salary midpoint medior of € 45,000,- and midpoint senior of € 64,000,-
- Performance bonus, insurance and pension scheme
- 30 holidays
- An office at an easily accessible and beautiful location
- An open culture in a dynamic environment with good working conditions
- Chance to apply your expertise and further develop the clinical data team
- Room for personal development
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 83 77 89 89
+31 23 754 86 60