Vacancy Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst (32-40u) – Breda
For a drug development organisation offering an innovative combination of drug development knowledge, clinical trial design, and management we are looking for a Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst. Currently, they have operations throughout Europe, in countries such as France, Germany, and Ireland and facilities in the UK and US. Their mission is to play a vital role in the development of new products that allow disease prevention and treatment. They do this by creating an environment where you as a professional can develop yourself and apply your valued talents. This organisation nurtures a place where respect, pro activity, teamwork, and patience are core values. Due to the growth of the company, they are now looking for a Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst who is excited to strengthen the Clinical PK/PD Team in Breda, the Netherlands.
As a new Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst you will work in a rewarding and challenging position. In this role you perform preliminary and final pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic non-compartmental analyses in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines, relevant SOPs, manuals, and procedures including sponsor specific requirements. Your professional activity will keep you up to date with everything that is going on in your field. Since you work for a sponsor, deadlines have to be taken into account. High customer satisfaction, delivering high quality work and exceeding sponsor expectations, is important in this role. You will generate tables and figures through SAS, which will support the clinical data evaluation described in the Clinical Trial Report. Furthermore, you will calculate PK/PD parameters with the use of Phoenix WNL, analyse ADA (anti-drug antibodies) data, and translate data into visuals (using Spotfire). In addition to the technical part of the position, there is a part where you will review and contribute to PK analysis plans and data transfer agreements. You will also review the work of your colleagues. This quality control ensures that the standards remain high. Daily interaction with your colleagues (inhouse and at the sponsor) creates a pleasant working environment.
We are looking for a candidate who fits the following requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a life science area
- Preferably several years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SAS or another program language such as R is a pre
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong planning- and organisational skills, accurate, and strong eye for detail
- You are a team worker with a flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills in at least English
The organisation can offer you the following:
- Be part of a stable and fast-growing organisation
- An environment that is dynamic, offers you space to develop many different skills and values your own input in the development of processes
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,800 and € 3,000 on a full-time basis
- On top of that 8% holiday pay and a 13th month
In short, a super exciting and challenging job with a lot to learn and score! What are you waiting for, contact me!
Senior Associate | Biotech & Pharma