Vacancy Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst – Breda
The organisation is a drug development partner and offering an innovative combination of drug development knowledge and clinical trial design and management. This allows them to create, plan and execute drug and medical tech development programs effectively and seamlessly for their client portfolio. Currently they have operations throughout Europe, in countries such as France, Germany and Ireland and facilities in the UK and US. Their mission is to play a pivotal role in the development of new products that allows disease prevention and treatment. They do is by creating an environment where you as a professional can develop yourself and expertise your valued talents. This organisation nurtures a place where respect, pro activity, teamwork and last but not least, keep the patient at the heart of what we do. Due to growth of the company they are now looking for Clinical PK/PD Data Analyst who wants to join the team in their Breda’s office.
As the new Data Analyst you will be working on a rewarding and challenging position. You perform preliminary and final pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic non-compartmental analysis in line with the applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, relevant SOPs, manuals and procedures including specific sponsor requirements. In addition, you write PK analysis plans and contribute to the review/development of data transfer agreements. Perform statistical analysis on derived pharmacokinetic parameters and generate supporting tables and figures by means of SAS are also the challenges you will be working on. With your pro activity you stay up to date with everything that’s going on in your field. Given that you work with matters that are under pressure from the customer you ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by focusing on efficiency and results and exceeding customer expectations on assigned work activities. Finally, it can also happen that you take the somewhat less experienced data analysts under your wing. This will mainly be in the form of training, mentorship and support for this group of people.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science or higher, preferably life science orientated
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proficiency in SAS or equivalent
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Analytical thinking, creativity and innovation and strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- You are a team worker with a flexible and customer orientated mindset
- Strong communication skills in at least English, Dutch is considered as a strong advantage
In return for your work, the organisation can offer the following:
- Being part of a stable and fast growing organisation
- An environment that is dynamic, offering you room to develop many different skills and providing your own input in the development of processes
- A gross monthly salary between €2,900 and 3,200 based on full time and depending on your experience
- On top of that, a 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- Excellent personal and growth opportunities
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Associate | Biotech & Pharma