Vacancy Clinical Project Manager – Amsterdam
For our client, an international research partner in the field of oncology, we are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Project Manager with several years of clinical research / monitoring experience.
In this position you will lead innovative full service trials both on EU and global level in order to exceed the sponsor’s expectations.
Focus of these trials will be early phase, but other phases will not excluded.
As such a lot of communication with multiple stakeholders will be of great importance (Statistics, Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, etc)
Punctuality, thoroughness and oversight are key.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree (MSc or PhD) in life sciences or related field such as healthcare or medicine
- Operated as a CRA or monitor for a minimum of five years and supplemented this with at least one year of CPM experience
- Preferably has worked in the field of oncology
- Can function autonomously when it comes to GCP knowledge, processes and regulations
- Has the ability to organise, manage and lead a team
- Is a great communicator and administratively strong
- Is fluent in English and has an understanding of the Dutch language
My client will offer a chance and all the possibilities to grow further in your field and expertise.
Also there is ample room to further develop with regards to even more senior roles / positions
All within the framework of the development of ground breaking, life changing cancer therapies
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Consultant Clinical Research & Medical Affairs