Vacancy Clinical Project Manager – Zeist
03 SEP ’22: For Julius Clinical, a young and strongly growing organisation in the Clinical Trial field, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager. The organisation distinguishes itself in combining operational excellence with the latest scientific insights to develop innovative solutions, enabling clients to bring their treatments to the market faster.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you pro-actively guard the project and identify potential risks and opportunities in collaboration with the sponsor, departmental heads & management. You will monitor project metrics, quality and performance and manage change effectively in collaboration with the team.
Moreover, you will act as a point of contact for the sponsor on a tactical and strategic level, as well as for other project managers assigned to the project. You are familiar with, and educate yourself on, new developments in areas such as clinical study management, project management and drug development, by which, where possible you contribute to advances in the field.The right fit candidate for this position will;
- Take ownership over the delivery and periodic reporting of assignments in line with, being in time, being on budget, meeting regulatory requirements and meeting customer expectations;
- Be planning, coordinating and (financially) managing (multi)national clinical trials in accordance with the protocol, SOPs, applicable laws and ICH-GCP guidelines.
For this role, you have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry. A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a (junior) Project Manager will be beneficial. Furthermore, you have an academic level of education, preferably in the biomedical field, and;
- Extensive multi-national study experience (for a more senior level);
- Proficiency in working with complex design issues (e.g. multiple arms, crossover, double blind, and multi-center) in all phases of pre-approved clinical trials;
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
If you enjoy flexibility and a certain level of freedom, and you want to have an impact by growing with and within this organisation, this role is the perfect fit for you. Besides, Julius Clinical offers:
- A competitive base salary;
- ABP pension (70% employer / 30% employee);
- A bonus arrangement;
- 30 holidays;
- Daily home work allowance;
- Work-from-home budget of EUR 600.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotechnology
+31 6 51 66 69 96
+31 6 51 66 69 96