Vacancy Clinical Project Manager – Zeist
09 MAY ’22: For Julius Clinical, a young and strongly growing organisation in the Clinical Trial field we are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager. The organisation distinguishes itself in combining operational excellence with the latest scientific insights to develop innovative solutions, enabling clients to bring their treatments to the market faster.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will be planning, coordinating and (financially) managing (multi)national clinical trials in accordance with the protocol, SOPs, applicable laws and ICH-GCP guidelines. Herewith you take ownership over the delivery and periodic reporting of assignments in line with, being in time, being on budget, meeting regulatory requirements and meeting customer expectations. You pro-actively guard the project and identify potential risks and opportunities in collaboration with the customer, departmental heads & management. You will monitor project metrics, quality and performance and manage change effectively in collaboration with the team.
Moreover, you will act as a point of contact for the customer on a tactical and strategic level, as well as for other project managers assigned to the project. You are familiar with, and educate yourself on, new developments in areas such as clinical study management, project management and drug development, by which, where possible you contribute to advances in the field.
You fit in this role perfectly if you have;
- Excellent knowledge of legislation, regulations and IHC-GCP guidelines
- At least two years experience within CRO’s in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience with management of (multi)national clinical trials
- Strong experience with financial project management
- Proficiency in working with complex design issues (e.g. multiple arms, crossover, double blind, and multi-center) in all phases of pre-approved clinical trials
If you enjoy flexibility and a certain level of freedom, and you want to have an impact, this role is the perfect fit for you. Besides, Julius Clinical offers:
- A competitive base salary
- ABP pension (70% employer / 30% employee)
- A bonus arrangement
- 30 holidays
- Daily home work allowance
- Work-from-home budget of EUR 600
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotechnology
+31 6 51 66 69 96
+31 23 754 86 60