Vacancy Clinical Research Associate – Denmark
For contract research organisations, we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate. This is an innovative and dynamic organisation active in the Biotech/Pharma industry and a leader in their specific industry.
Your key tasks and responsibilities involve all stages of a clinical trial from setting up to closing. This also includes monitoring and supervising clinical research and managing the entire process. You will communicate with all stakeholders on site. Furthermore, you will review medical ethics according to protocol (SOPs, ICH-GCP, CRF), conduct feasibility checks and evaluating the integrity and feasibility of the research.
The ideal Clinical Research Associate meets the following requirements:
- A bachelor in a (bio)medical field or Life Sciences
- Previous work experience in a CRA role
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, clinical trial regulations and legislation
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- A proactive and flexible personality
- Driver’s licence
The organisation can offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Competitive salary package
- Secondary benefits
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Martin van der Velden
Principal Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 82 05 77 09
+31 23 754 86 60