Vacancy Clinical Team Manager – Amsterdam
For an international Pharmaceutical powerhouse, we are looking for a Clinical Team Manager. Although we are talking about a big international organisation, there is a lot that sets them apart from other Pharmaceutical enterprises. You will be part of a down to earth, people focused, multi-cultural organisation full of energetic and vibrant professionals. Yes, they work hard and yes everyone expects everyone to hold accountability, but it’s also a warm environment full of humor and genuine care for each other.
Lead a high performing Clinical Trial Manager team and ensure that the current 19 international team members are aware of their accountability, responsibilities and deliverables. You do so by ensuring optimal planning, oversight, resourcing, execution and delivery of the clinical trials while creating an environment that inspires, motivates and empowers colleagues within clinical operations to accelerate clinical trial timelines and to create value for patients. Next to that, you will identify innovations and synergies internally and implement new systems, processes and corporate strategy. You will ensure site and patient engagement strategy are embedded in the clinical trials and foster continuous improvement and innovation by cross functional collaborative approaches that creates solutions for clinical trial delivery and execution. All of this within most of Europe, with an amazing team and within an award winning company where you will probably never want to leave.
The city of Amsterdam holds the highest range of different nationalities, this also reflects in the office where especially during lunch breaks the cultural diversity really sticks out, food from all over the world is being released from their tupperware confinements. So, if this kind of rich company culture is something that appeals to you and the role speaks to you, go ahead and apply!
In order to be successful you need:
- At least five years of previous experience in Clinical Drug Development/Clinical Operations in a Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organisation CRO
- Excellent command of the English language
- Solid experience in leading teams and project managers
- Good Project Management, Multi-stakeholder management and communication skills
- Potential to lead multi-country projects and engage project members
- High level of problem-solving capabilities and ability to identify/execute pragmatic solutions
- Strong ability to prioritise and a structured working style with high level of accuracy
- Proactive personality with winning spirit and team player with positive attitude who builds trust and actively encourages experimentation
- Lastly, Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences
In return for your efforts you will receive:
- A work environment which you will never want to leave
- A salary of more than €100,000.- gross per year
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Great work-life balance options
- Talented people around you that continuously inspire each other
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Clinical Research
+31 6 12 57 66 48
+31 23 754 86 60