Vacancy Director Sales – Geel
The organisation is a fast-growing scale-up company, offering a next generation tool that makes care assessments fast & fun and is currently looking for a Director Sales. They use an easy to update care management app that provides real time information and uses an objective evaluation system. They are well on track to become the standard in Western Europe for long term care facilities, home care, hospitals, and community care. They have over 40 thousand active users servicing leading hospitals and care facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands and other European markets.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be the essential driver to successfully scale the Dutch business towards becoming the go-to partner of choice. You will partner with care facilities to provide them with novel data insights to make care management data accessible in a wide variety of care situations. Qualifying leads and converting opportunities to award should be second nature, as well as monitoring and overseeing all ongoing projects within your portfolio to ensure clients are satisfied.
You will have the opportunity to grow our sales from a solid foundation in Belgium and The Netherlands towards servicing these clients further in Europe and beyond. During this interaction, you will have the opportunity to engage with these clients in peer scientific and quality of care related discussions that will influence the chain of healthcare decision-making in a more objective and transparent way.
For this essential role we are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- +2 years experience selling services towards B2B clients, relevant experience in care is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, in a life science-related discipline, is a plus
- Knowledge and/or affinity with hospital/residential/home care
- Interest in an enterprise software business where you have significantly scaled a SaaS business is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to convince senior executives in the care/health care sector at board and executive level
- Self-sufficient and able to work autonomously
- Passionate about making patient care more objective, transparent, and affordable
You will play a significant role in scaling up the organisations’ platform, which will play a role in changing the landscape of how patients are treated in a better, more affordable, and objective way. Furthermore:
- You will work with a strong technical and operational team with extensive knowledge of the technology and the environment in the industry
- You will play a key role in the sustained success of the company, with impact on fast decision making, with a solid pipeline, and the necessary financial resources
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package, flexible working hours, and work from home
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 58 81 46 32
+31 23 754 86 60