Vacancy Downstream Scientist – Copenhagen
One of the largest CDMOs is currently looking to expand their team with a Downstream Scientist with Industrial Experience for the downstream processing of recombinant mammalian APIs at their Copenhagen site in Denmark. This organisation is widely recognised and has multiple sites scattered throughout the world and has the ultimate aim of making the lives better for their patients by providing the best service and quality to their clients.
As Downstream Scientist, you will become responsible for the downstream processing of recombinant mammalian APIs with hands-on tasks such as chromatography and virus removal. In addition, you will also take on some managerial tasks with internal communication and planning being important elements. You will be working at the organisation’s Copenhagen site, which is currently their largest site.
We are looking for someone with the following profile. You:
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering such as an M.Sc in chemistry or biology
- Have seven to eight years of industry experience
- Have a solid understanding of the GMP legislation in the EU and in the United States
- Are aware of stakeholder management
- Have extensive knowledge regarding the steps of protein purification
- Are a team player who likes to work in a dynamic work atmosphere
- Are fluent in English, oral and written
The organisation offers:
- Professional and forthcoming colleagues
- A very competitive salary
- A diverse and open work environment
- Professional career development
- A multicultural work environment
Does this job sound like you, or could you be interested in similar jobs, or just jobs within the Life Science sector? Do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Nicklas Smed Poulsen
Associate Recruiter | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70