Vacancy Equipment Qualification Engineer – Brussels
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for multiple Freelance Equipment Qualification Engineers with specific experience. You will be essential in keeping the production sites in the Antwerp area running smoothly. In this role, you will be responsible for creating necessary change notifications, executing the necessary validation tests either based on your own analysis or those of other departments, but also defining and executing the necessary steps for testing, verification and validation of the equipment. Of course these activities come with standard pharmaceutical documentation and review responsibilities, as well as involvement with the registration processes of site compliance.
You should have the following skills/characteristics:
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Pro-active and problem-solving skills
- Leader that is a team-player but can also work independently
- Result and quality focussed
- Experience in GMP, risk assessments, validation and verification
- Set-up projects independently
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical is a plus
- Fluency in English
Per role, specific previous experience is required:
- C&Q of automated inspection equipment for semi-finished products (cosmetic defects, particles, fill volume, leak testing)
- Requalification and moving of inspection/packaging equipment
- C&Q of equipment to freeze dry
- C&Q of ALUS systems, such as automatic loading and unloading of freeze dryers
- C&Q experience of preparation equipment such as autoclaves, washers, etc.
- Dynamic role
- Opportunity to work in a major pharmaceutical manufacturing site
- Fair renumeration package
If you would like to learn more about this position or the company, feel free to reach out to me.
Associate | Biotechnology