Event 17th Biosimilar Medicines Conference 2019
28 Mar 2019 - 29 Mar 2019
Hotel Okura, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For the very first time, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will be the host city of our annual Biosimilar Medicines Conference, taking place on 28th and 29th of March 2019. As a key milestone in the biosimilar policy agenda, this 17th edition aims at fostering a multi-stakeholder forum conducive to achieving the needed advances. Delivering biological treatments to those in need as well as unlocking re-investment opportunities in the healthcare system will concentrate participants’ attention.
During these two interactive days, leaders and world experts in biosimilar medicines will gather and debate the evolving biosimilar medicines landscape and new trends. Discussion will focus on setting aims and implementing good practices to achieve the depth, breadth and speed of the use of biosimilar medicines as a lever to realise the access benefits.
The various sessions will cover all relevant areas of healthcare policy, market access, scientific developments, regulatory and clinical experience.
Join us and have your say!
As a participant in this event, you will
- Interact openly with thought leaders in the field
- Engage in vibrant discussions with the full spectrum of healthcare stakeholders, policy makers and industry
- Deepen your knowledge on the latest regulatory and scientific hot topics
- Comprehend the impact that upcoming policy frameworks will have on access to standards of care and competition in the biologics market
- Broaden your understanding of complex market access and procurement features
- Factor in international developments when considering the longer-term perspective
- Access actionable takeaways and good practices from experts in their fields with relevance to your daily work
Visit the event website