Event BioFIT fostering innovation and transfer
07 Dec 2020 - 10 Dec 2020
Come and join us at the 9th edition of BioFIT, on the 7th to the 10th of December 2020 online!
Last edition, Elaine Lima de Souza attended the BioFIT Event, on behave of the Biotechnology Community. The event took place in Marseille, France. She wrote a blog about her experience and about what she had learned during those days. Next edition we will attend the event again!
With the highest attending rate of TTOs, research institutes and academia together with big pharma, emerging and small biotech, diagnostics companies, pre-seed / seed / Series A investors, BioFIT is the leading partnering event in Europe for technology transfer, academia-industry collaborations and early-stage innovation deals in the field of Life Sciences. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
- 1,300+ delegates
- 900 organisations
- 35 countries represented
- 16 conferences & roundtable discussions
- 1000+ deals generated
- 80 speakers
- 100 exhibitors
What BioFIT features:
- Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings leveraging the partnering system developed by Inova software and used at the BIO International Convention.
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Presentations of start-ups
- Presentations of collaborative and licensing opportunities
- An exhibition area
- Informal networking evenings
If you have any comments or questions about the event, or if you want to publish your event on our event page, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Visit the event website