Event BioFIT fostering innovation and transfer
01 Dec 2020 - 02 Dec 2020
Come and join us at the 9th edition of BioFIT, on the 1st and 2nd of December 2020 in Strasbourg, France!
Last edition, Elaine Lima de Souza attended the BioFIT Event, on behave of the Biotechnology Community. The event took place in Marseille, France. She wrote a blog about her experience and about what she had learned during those days. Next edition we will attend the event again!
With the highest attending rate of TTOs, research institutes and academia together with big pharma, emerging and small biotech, diagnostics companies, pre-seed / seed / Series A investors, BioFIT is the leading partnering event in Europe for technology transfer, academia-industry collaborations and early-stage innovation deals in the field of Life Sciences. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
- 1,300+ delegates
- 900 organisations
- 35 countries represented
- 16 conferences & roundtable discussions
- 1000+ deals generated
- 80 speakers
- 100 exhibitors
What BioFIT features:
- Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings leveraging the partnering system developed by Inova software and used at the BIO International Convention.
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Presentations of start-ups
- Presentations of collaborative and licensing opportunities
- An exhibition area
- Identification of would-be CEOs Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects needing a CEO? Attend BioFIT by using the partnering platform and identify your future project or your future CEO.
- Informal networking evenings
Would be a CEO session
Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects needing a CEO?
As talented CEOs are frequently sought-after by many actors of the biotech industry, this Would-be CEO session will bring together representatives of emerging start-ups, technology transfer offices, incubators and investing networks as well as CEOs and would-be CEOs to address this important issue.
Any bioentrepreneur looking for a project to get involved in is welcome to join BioFIT and particularly the Would-be CEO session. Any incubator, tech transfer entity or scientific founder looking for an entrepreneur to lead their start-up projects is also welcome to join.
Visit the event website