Event BioTrinity 2020, biopartnering & investment conference
28 Apr 2020 - 29 Apr 2020
BioTrinity is a long-running and highly regarded two day life sciences conference that takes place in Central London from 28-29 April. BioTrinity focuses on partnering, investment and collaboration and aims to inspire growth and create opportunities for all who attend. The core delegate mix includes early-stage and emerging biotech, medtech and digital health companies, big pharma executives and life sciences investors.
Why attend BioTrinity?
As a leading international biopartnering and investment conference, people choose to attend BioTrinity for a range of reasons, including:
- To seek collaboration partner
- To discover new investment and in-licensing opportunities
- To learn about the latest industry trends
- To keep updated on new innovation and technology
- To network and build new relationships
- To raise their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience
- Two days of pre-scheduled private 1:1 partnering meetings
- Packed agenda of panel discussions, keynotes, fireside chats and case studies
- BioLaunchPad showcase featuring up to 70 back to back 5-minute company presentations from innovative R&D companies
- New for 2020 – an offsite Delegate Dinner on Tuesday 28 April
- Plenty of informal networking opportunities and meeting spaces available for all delegates
If you have any comments or questions about the event, or if you want to publish your event on our event page, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Visit the event website