Event German Pharmacovigilance Day 2020
03 Jun 2020 - 03 Jun 2020
LS Academy is glad to announce the 6th edition of German Pharmacovigilance Day Conference on 3 June 2020 in Berlin.
Pharmacovigilance processes and activities are continuously subject to evaluation and revision based on the experience gained by marketing authorization holders and health authorities. The German Pharmacovigilance Day event will provide a status quo of the drug safety and pharmacovigilance topics that currently have a major impact in the European Union, with an emphasis on Germany.
Among the main topics of the day:
- News from the EMA in pharmacovigilance
- Update on the EMA pilot project on signal management
- Safety concerns: challenges for risk management plans and periodic safety update reports
- Update on HaRP (Harmonisation of RMP Project): first experiences, pro’s and con’s, what should be improved
- Risk Minimisation Measures: Educational materials and “Rote Hand Brief”
- How PV can benefit from social media, artificial intelligence and apps
German and European subject matter experts will share their experience and present the challenges posed by the regulatory environment from the industry and the health authority’s perspective. Meet inspiring speakers and experts at our German Pharmacovigilance Day presenting hot-topics on safety and pharmacovigilance. Participants will have the opportunity to share their knowledge and bring practical examples to a benchmarking session at the end of the event.
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin
Visit the event website