Event Nordic ePharma Day 2020
27 May 2020 - 27 May 2020
We live in extraordinary times for Clinical Trials conduction and Products Development. Evolutions in technology, regulations and processes bring along challenges and opportunities for all the parties involved: patients and caregivers, health centres and institutions, healthcare professionals, regulators, sponsors, vendors and contract research organizations (CROs). As we progressively shift away from treatment towards prevention, from sickness towards wellness, the tech industry is gaining ground, getting closer to patients (and patient’s data). How should pharma react? Competing or joining up? While the shorter-term benefits of digitalisation are gradually becoming tangible, the long-term ambitions look into transforming the entire clinical trials operating model.
During the 6th Nordic ePharma Day conference 2020, we will focus our attention on the following topics:
- How the Digital Transformation in the Nordic countries will ensure a better patient recruitment?
- What solutions and strategies are now in place to implement new tools and speed up the processes avoiding delays in research?
- How pharma manages oversight (Key Opinion Leaders, CRO selection and contracting, special study designs)?
- Patient involvement: ethical hurdles, practical examples, patient recruitment, study results interpretation/discussion, authorship. Have Patients accessible information on ongoing clinical trials in an easy-to-understand language?
- How to approach the Digital Transformation: Personalised medicine, E-health, digital biomarkers?
- How to manage the new inspection mood? Update on typical IT focus areas and deviations seen during Good Clinical Practice inspections considering the impact of digitalization, artificial intelligence and General Data Protection Regulation
- What is the value of Real-World-Data (RWD) and Real-World Evidence (RWE), and why are they needed? What is the approach in Pragmatic Trials?
- What are ePatient Reported Outcomes (PRO) solutions/requirements? Clinical Development collaboration with patients especially regarding PROs (Quality of Life, RWE, Pharmacovigilance, Adverse Events)
The event is designed for professionals involved in clinical trials design, conduction and management, pharmacovigilance, quality, clinical development and management of pharmaceutical products. This event will be a key opportunity to network and learn from knowledgeable speakers and experts in the field from the Nordic area perspective.
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport Hotel, Copenhagen
Visit the event website