Event World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2019
10 Sep 2019 - 11 Sep 2019
Hilton Hotel, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The World Drug Safety Congress Europe will bring together 550+ drug safety, pharmacovigilance, data analytics, epidemiology, and other key players in the biopharma sector. Explore the use of big data and AI in pharmacovigilance, examine benefit-risk management strategies and patient-centric approaches; discuss how you can tackle the challenges of social media and drug safety legislation globally. Make sure you are at the heart of the new drug safety era and participate in these critical discussions.
The meeting is set to bridge the gap between international regulatory bodies, industry professionals and academic representatives and will address how to drive pharmacovigilance operations forward.
World Drug Safety focuses on:
- How to plan for the wider international drug safety landscape
- How to work compliantly with a global regulatory overview and recent developments
- How to establish a robust approach to safety in oncology and advanced therapies
- How to harness Big Data and emerging technologies such as AI to support your safety measures
- How to manage drug safety operations in light of increasing complexities
- How to manage data and electronic submissions better
- How to effectively process the volume of cases
- How to operate within financial and logistical constraints