Oxurion (Euronext Brussels: OXUR) is a biopharmaceutical company developing treatments to preserve vision in patients with diseases affecting the back of the eye. The company has built a diverse portfolio of disease-modifying therapies, including treatments for diabetic eye disease, a leading cause of blindness in people of working age worldwide.
Oxurion’s clinical pipeline consists of THR-317, a PlGF inhibitor, for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME) and MacTel1; THR-149, a plasma kallikrein inhibitor for the treatment of DME; and THR-687, a pan-RGD integrin antagonist for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy and DME. Further new drug candidates are currently being assessed and developed for the treatment of diabetic eye disease.
Oxurion owns the global rights to JETREA® (ocriplasmin), the only pharmacological vitreolysis drug approved for the treatment of symptomatic vitreomacular adhesion (in the U.S.) and vitreomacular traction (outside the U.S.).
Oxurion is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and is listed on the Euronext Brussels exchange under the symbol OXUR. In the US, Oxurion NV operates ThromboGenics, Inc. as a subsidiary company. More information is available at www.oxurion.com
Role and responsibilities
- Provide statistical leadership for the planning and execution of clinical development programs to ensure optimal statistical presentation and compliance.
- Work on the statistical method sections of protocols and review case report forms.
- Participate to the development of protocols and Statistical Analysis Plans in collaboration with CROs.
- Coordinate with the CROs the production of tables, listings and figures, and statistical analysis.
- Participate to the writing and review of statistical sections of study and integrated reports.
- Act as the Oxurion statistical expert in front of regulatory agencies.
- Contribute to Publications.
- Participate to the CROs selection.
- Produce data analysis as part of ad-hoc or exploratory analysis.
- Provide clear, technically sound, well-communicated guidance to non-statisticians.
- Communicate and interact with study team members regarding study execution.
- Coordinate and participate to the development of standards
- You have an Msc or PhD in Statistics
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO.
- Experience within ophthalmology is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Thorough knowledge of SAS®, N-query, MS Office
Send your application to:
Oxurion – to the attention of Pieter Mathys – Gaston Geenslaan 1, B-3001 Heverlee (Leuven)
Tel: +32 16 751478, e-mail: Pieter.firstname.lastname@example.orgApply