Vacancy Financial Analyst – Noord-Holland
18 AUG ’22: For an international pharmaceuticalorganisation, we are looking for a Financial Analyst.This position is part of the Cost of Sales and Inventory (COSI) matrix organisation, which performs end-to-end activities from the actual occurrence of a financial result till the reinforcement level in Headquarters.
As the Financial Analyst, you will take care of bringing together thefinancial perspectives into the organisation’s overall strategic and tactical decision-making. Next to this, you will also analyse standard revision by branch and ensure appropriate accounting is performed in local and consolidated financial statements. You will identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and increase efficiency. Overall, a challenging job where you can express yourself. Do you recognise yourself in this? Then this might be something for you!
As mentioned above, our client is looking for a driven Financial Analyst who will review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales, and inventory consolidation close. You will be responsible for maintaining and creating product costs according to US GAAP rules. And you will also address entity/divisional customer questions and requests on a variety of data and system issues.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Control analyse and report inventory movements, production results, and sources to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high-level commentary and providing estimates for recurring events to stakeholders;
- Analyse consolidated costs and inter-company profit differences and resolve in-transit inventory in a timely manner;
- Ensuring actual financial data is correctly reported in P&L and Balance Sheet statements;
- Continue to meet the S404 requirements, updating documentation and performing/enhancing existing controls;
- Participate in objective setting, mid-year review, end-year review, and feedback discussions with the manager to foster open honest communication;
- Participate in special and ad hoc projects to support management analysis and provide ad-hoc quality support to business partners;
- Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales, and inventory data to customers as requested.
The perfect candidate for this role should meet the following criteria:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role;
- BSc or MSc degree, accounting/finance background is preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP, US GAAP, and Lean Six Sigma;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Analytical skills and proactive mindset.
The organisation is able to provide you with the following:
- An environment that is global, dynamic, and challenging with great opportunities for personal development;
- A competitive salary between€55.000 and €65.000,- depending on experience
- A 3% year-end allowance;
- 35,5 vacation days
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Annual bonus based on own and company performance;
- Numerous training, coaching, and e-learning modules.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 13 62 78 20
+31 6 13 62 78 20