Vacancy Lab Manager – Brussels
For a global, award winning contract research organisation (CRO), we are searching for a Lab Manager. This organisation has offices around the world, for example in the United States, Japan, and Brazil. Their clients and partners are biotechnology, pharmaceutical, academic, medical device and government entities. This company provides comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services.
As a Lab Manager, you will supervise and assist group leaders, scientists and medical technologists in laboratory operations. The tasks you are dealing with are scheduling, resource management, technical and compliance related issues. As a manager you can see opportunities to improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency, productivity and quality in the laboratory.
A Lab Manager has multiple responsibilities in their job, you could think about interacting with clients and business development for proposals and project based assignments. You know how to direct work responsibilities of group leaders and prioritise tasks and resources. As a Lab Manager you also analyse data in accordance with quality and compliance protocols, methods and SOP’s. The Lab Manager we are looking for has experience in reviewing and approving laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits. And you know how to assist upper management in strategic planning, budgeting and new capabilities development.
The Ideal candidate has:
- About 10+ years experience of working in a laboratory or 5+ years of lab management
- Knowledge of laboratory requirements, SOP’s, ICH guidelines, USP requirements and FDA Guidance
- Technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and fiscal management
In return for your hard work you will:
- Be part of a multinational with prestige
- Receive a salary with a midpoint of around €80,000 a year
- Get great secondary benefits
- Have access to infinite award winning learning & development programs
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jorrit van Dieren
Associate | Biotech & Pharma