Cell therapy manufacturing & gene therapy congress
29 November 2019
Fast track cell, gene and CAR-T commercialization from concept to robust patient-centric delivery at Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress.
That’s right! It’s that time of year again and the Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress team are aiming to help you fast track your cell, gene and CAR-T commercialization from concept right through to robust patient-centric delivery.
Bringing together 400+ leaders and key influencers from pharma and biotech companies this December in Amsterdam, Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy 2019 will share the latest tech, manufacturing and supply chain challenges to revolutionize your clinical and late-stage programs.
Discover everything you need in one place. Move between 5 streams jam-packed with topical talks, benchmarking opportunities and case studies. PLUS you can meet with old and new colleagues for an unrivalled on-site experience. At Cell Therapy Manufacturing & Gene Therapy Congress you can get an all-access pass to the 3 main days of comprehensive content plus an exclusive pre-conference day boasting a host of new topics.
Brand New 2019 Content for this year includes:
Clinical and Early Stage CAR T Cell and Gene Therapy Advances:
- Push the boundaries of CD19 with solid tumours, combination therapies and safety switches
- Transition technologies from bench to bedside: CRISPR, Exosomes and more…
- Understand how to build a sustainable process early on for optimum clinical translation
Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing:
- Build a strategy for monitoring quality across your process with PAT and automated analytics
- Get to grips with technologies and novel platforms for efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Simplify manufacturing automation and prepare for commercialization
Cell and Gene Therapy Commercialisation:
- Work towards CART 3.0 with off the shelf technology platforms and novel CARs
- Optimise your strategy to deliver an economically viable manufacturing journey
- Ensure profitability with forward thinking in facility design and scalability strategies
Supply Chain Barriers: Upstream and Downstream Considerations
- Improve confidence in your raw material supply chain – vectors, risk mitigation and more
- Stay up to date on cryo considerations when moving from clinical to commercial phase manufacturing
- Prepare for successful delivery to patients & supply chain scale up
Cell and Gene Therapy Connect – Partnering Track
- Keep abreast of the evolving landscape of cell and gene therapies
- Tackle collaboration – new outsourcing models, when to make the decision to ‘spin out’ and more
- Dive into pharmacoeconomic approaches to reimbursement
As an official media partner, Biotechnology Community would like to give all members 25% off conference passes* Get your discount
We are happy to announce that we will be joining the event and are excited to meet you there! A post-write-up article about the congress will be up afterwards, stay tuned!