Vacancy Medical Manager – Amsterdam
For an international Pharmaceutical powerhouse, we are looking for a Medical Manager near Amsterdam. Although we are talking about a big international organisation, there is a lot that sets them apart from other Pharmaceutical enterprises. You will be part of a down to earth, people focussed, multi-cultural organisation full of energetic and vibrant professionals. Yes, they work hard and yes everyone expects everyone to hold accountability, but it’s also a warm environment full of humor and genuine care for each other. The city of Amsterdam holds the highest range different nationalities, this also reflects in the office where especially during lunch breaks the cultural diversity really sticks out, food from all over the world is being released from their tupperware confinements. So, if this kind of rich company culture is something that appeals to you, please keep reading about the position!
As a Medical Manager, you are part of a team of Medical Managers who each support their own countries and a specific therapeutic field. We are looking for you to act as a networking genius with a deep and broad expertise in diabetes. With your knowledge and social skills, you are able to reach hundreds of professionals, from starters to key opinion leaders and get them engaged with you and everything your organisation has to offer. You will create an interaction where everyone benefits, not from a business development point of view but from a scientific development point of view. You are open to new ideas and new technology, talking to different specialists and advising internally about how marketing, market access, medicine operations and regulatory affairs should work with certain scientific knowledge. Because of this, you get an overview of the inner and outer workings of your specific medical field and are able to form a plan and strategise on how to create as much engagement as possible. You create a strategy, which also involves speaking and attending conferences, educational events, webinars, seminars and what not, but all together roll it out and coach other Medical Managers on a local level to get more output out of their input. It’s a great opportunity for anyone in medical affairs who is ready to make the next step or just wants to join an amazing organisation such as this.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- Scientific and Medical knowledge in the field of diabetes with minimally an MSc degree or Medical Doctor degree
- A teamplayer attitude to encourage knowledge transfer and building together
- Work experience in Medical Affairs on strategy level or have contributed to strategy
- Fluency in English
- Openness and willingness to adopt new technologies
In return for your time and energy you will:
- Be part of a beautiful, global and social Pharmaceutical organisation
- Great work-life balance options
- Lots of holidays
- A total salary with a midpoint of around €96,000.- gross per year
- Work together with talented and innovative individuals that you can help grow, and who can help you grow
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Clinical Research