Vacancy Operations Manager – Leiden
For in a dynamic pharmaceutical environment, we are looking for a strong-minded Operations Manager. From a laboratory angle, which is focused on microbiology, you will stand at the wheel of efficiency and effectivity with around 35 people to manage. Part of the the lab is, of course, focused on diseases, but also invests in education, innovation and research. As you will be collaborating with different departments, internal and external, you will deal with different dynamics and with very senior people.
You will be responsible for the entire inner workings of the laboratory, from account management to creating a yearly strategy, learning & development, logistics, stock and basically for organising and improving the daily lab duties. As you are a people manager, you will coach and manage around 35 people, motivating them to reach their full potential. Of course, everything is executed within its quality norms, and you will guard these quality expectations.
We are looking for someone with:
- BSc or MSc in a relevant field like molecular or (micro) biology of biomedical science
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Experience in people management
- Understanding of internal and external relations
- Conflict management skills
In return, the organisation offers:
- A salary of around €3,900.- on the basis of 32 hours, 40 hours is also possible
- Being part of a worldwide pharmaceutical company
- Access to all kinds of internal growth possibilities, in case you want to grow in a certain direction
- A challenging environment where you can further develop your skills as a manager
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Clinical Research
+31 6 12 57 66 48
+31 23 754 86 60