Vacancy Process Validation Scientist – Copenhagen
Our client is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation with 50.000+ employees globally and with facilities in Europe, Japan and the USA. The organisation is currently looking for a Process Validation Scientist.
The Process Validation Scientist is responsible for designing the validation process, validate plans and protocols, supporting the execution of validation studies, compiling data and completing validation reports for late stage/commercial manufacturing validation. This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed process validation department in Copenhagen that is expected to grow further during the year.
- Responsible for relevant validation activities from process design to commercial production
- Oversight the study from planning to execution and completion
- Author of related validation deviations
- Updating and optimising procedures
- General scientific support for ongoing program
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Experience in Process Validation or late stage biopharmaceutical programs
- Experience and process understanding of either upstream or downstream biopharmaceutical operations
- Degree in science, engineering or a related field (MSc/PhD)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent English skills
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Recruiter | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70