Vacancy Process Validation Scientist – Copenhagen
Our client is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation with 50.000+ employees globally and with facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The organisation is currently looking for a Process Validation Scientist.
The Process Validation Scientist is responsible for designing the validation process, validate plans and protocols, supporting the execution of validation studies, compiling data and completing validation reports for late stage/commercial manufacturing validation. This is a great opportunity to join a newly validation department in Copenhagen that is expected to grow further during the year.
- Responsible for relevant validation activities from process design to commercial production
- Oversight the study from planning to execution and completion
- Updating and optimising procedures
- Process understanding of either upstream or downstream Biopharmaceutical operations risk assessments, plans, protocols, reports
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Experience in Process Validation or Biopharmaceuticals
- Degree in science, engineering, or a related field (MSc/PhD)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Understanding of guidelines associated with biopharmaceutical production and process validation
- Excellent English skills
For more information about this position please don’t hesitate to contact:
Catherine De Gennaro
Tel +45 89882670
We are looking forward to receiving your application!