Vacancy QA Supervisor – Espergaerde
30 JUN ’22: An organisation with outstanding scientific and technological expertise is looking for a QA Supervisor. Helping to ensure the safety of millions of patients and healthcare practitioners around the world every year, this organisation is specialised in comprehensive sterilisation services for the medical device, pharmaceutical, food safety and advanced applications markets.Their global network includes 48 facilities in 13 countries.
This is a key position within our client’s organisation and the responsibilities include a lot of interactions with exciting customers and important internal stakeholder management. This is a newly created position, where you will play a crucial part in the development of the quality management system. You will act as next in command to the QA Manager. Therefore, it is important that you bring deep knowledge and passion for always ensuring the highest possible level of quality. Because it is a new position, there will be many opportunities to influence the scope and responsibilities. You will be part of an existing and professional quality team of seven people, including the QA Manager, to whom you will be reporting. As QA Supervisor, you will be responsible Delegate Qualified Person and support the customers within the pharma- and medico-industry and ensure the cGMP requirements.
Essential position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being Delegate QP in connection to release of the sterilisation process for medicine/pharma products;
- Back-up for QA Manager;
- Participate in local and global projects as QA Representative;
- Support customers in regulatory documentation;
- Participate in audits;
- Develop deviations and CAPA’s for the quality management system.
The ideal candidate is an experienced quality professional with proven experience within regulated environments. You thrive on working in a structured manner and have great attention to detail.Furthermore, you have a passion for quality in a GMP environment, because you know the importance of providing the best service to the customers.
As a suitable candidate, the following qualifications and experiences are expected:
- A degree as Cand.Pharm. or other related scientific degree;
- Either you are a QP/Delegate QP or it is expected that you can obtain approval;
- Experience working in Pharma, Medico or another field with equally high safety and quality requirements;
- Good experience and knowledge of GMP;
- Experience working with deviations and CAPA’s;
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 experience;
- Structured, communicative and eye for detail;
- Fluent in Danish and English in writing and speech.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Consultant | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70