Vacancy QA Validation Manager – København
For a big pharmaceutical wholesaler for pharmacies, supplier for hospitals and strategic service for the pharmaceutical industry, we are seeking a QA Validation Manager. This is a stable organisation, which is undergoing constant development. The organisation specialises in health logistics, ensuring the Danish population always has access to pharmaceuticals while supplying the highest level of quality.
The new QA Validation Manager will be responsible for the validation of the organisation by setting the overall framework for the validation strategy for IT-systems, equipment and premises. The responsibility also includes validation policies, SOP’s and templates.
An example of the exciting everyday challenges and tasks of this position varies from managing a quality oversight of validation status, being owner of the whole VMP processes and being responsible for the development of validation concept, with a focus on risk-based validation. You will be part of the Q-Management group with reference to VP for HR, Quality and Technical Department.
The ideal candidate for this position has several of the below competencies/experiences:
- Practical experience from the QA role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably experience with IT Quality validation
- Has thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements such as GMP
- Strong communication skills in both English and Danish
- Practical experience with risk assessments (FMEA), change cases (CR) and deviations (NC/VNC)
- A strong communicator and has a pragmatic approach to problem solving
If you are seeking a challenging and independent job in an organisation where development, growth and quality are keywords and you are driven by developing the organisation’s competencies in the field, this position is a perfect fit for you. Given that this sparks an interest with you, or in similar jobs, please feel free to contact me directly.
+45 89 88 26 70