Vacancy QC Manager for Night Shifts – Copenhagen
One of the international players within the Life Science industry is looking for a QC Manager for night shifts. This organisation has extensive knowledge within the fields of cell therapy and microbial cell production, and is dedicated to changing the world for patients around the globe by working closely and effectively with their clients.
As the QC Manager for night shifts, you will become responsible for performing a broad variety of tasks situated at the organisation’s Copenhagen location. The key responsibilities are managing a professional and well driven team consisting of eight people with the aim of sustaining the testing, outside of the regular working hours. Additionally, you will be tasked with performing operational planning and with reviewing and approving relevant analytical data.
You will be working at the Copenhagen location, which is the largest facility.
We are looking for someone with the following profile. You:
- Hold a master’s degree within Life Science
- Has at least three years of experience
- Are a good communicator
- Are a firm multitasker
- Have extensive knowledge about bioanalytical methods
- Have hands-on experience with handling compliance documents such as ILI and deviations
The organisation offers:
- Meaningful work
- Professional and forthcoming colleagues
- A very competitive salary
- A diverse and open work environment
- Professional career development
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate Recruiter | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70