Vacancy Sales Account Manager – Leiden
For a global leading Biotech organisation, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on the Dutch and Belgium market. The organisation provides life sciences products and services focused on gene synthesis, peptide, protein, antibody and preclinical drug development service capabilities. With this broad portfolio and collaborations with the global biggest life science organisations, you will be on the verge of an extensive growth in the European market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will open up new business opportunities and manage existing ones. You will be in contact with the biggest Biotech organisations and academia in the Netherlands and Belgium. To achieve the sales and profit goals, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for the organisation’s products and services. With your knowledge of the business and the market you can develop a profitable network with suitable initiatives.
A large dose of enthusiasm and proactivity is required for this role. It is important to have strong communication skills and a competitive personality.
Next to that, we are looking for the following profile:
- Master’s degree in the Life Science industry (PhD preferred), with hands-on laboratory experience
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in the Life Science industry in a sales, account management, consultancy or business development role
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market
- Experience in one or more of the following markets is a plus: Gene Synthesis, CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing, Protein, Peptide, Bioassay, Antibody, NGS or Stable Cell Line Products/Services
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work in an international business environment
- Ability to forecast sales within your territory on monthly basis
- Extensive travel within territory and occasional international travel
This opportunity comes with a great offer. You can expect a high professional environment combined with the following:
- A base salary with a midrange of 65k
- Very competitive bonus scheme up to 50% of the base salary
- Perspective on a great career path
- Enormous network with the biggest life science organisations
- Broad portfolio of products and services to work with
- Growing organisation and market share in Europe
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 83 77 89 89
+31 23 754 86 60