Vacancy Sales Representative – Amsterdam
22 AUG’ 22: For a rapidly growing Biotechnology organisation focused on data analysing software in the Life Science industry, we are looking for a driven and enterprising Sales Representative. Their goal is to empower biologists, by giving them the ability to carry out their own data analysis. Due to its growth, the organisation is experiencing an interesting phase with ambitious plans for the future.
As mentioned above, our client is looking for an energetic sales professional who will be responsible for all sales strategies, initiatives, and budgets. You will focus on Sales Meetings, and take ownership of the Sales Process such as the identification and prequalification of new leads and opportunities. You will also, conduct initial qualification meetings with potential customers, before connecting them to the scientists for further follow-up. In addition, you will assist in organising events, webinars, conferences, and visits. Overall, a challenging job where you can express yourself and your creativity.
In addition, you will also be (end) responsible for the following:
- Find & prequalify leads from different sources, such as Sales Navigator, conferences, webinars, and website Registrations;
- Manage the CRM and maintain a pipeline of Leads and Opportunities;
- Develop and implement sales strategies;
- Work with Marketing to drive promotions and provide feedback on ROI;
- Generate and process quotes and invoices and generate Sales reports.
The perfect candidate has at least a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences and/or a technical field and 1-2 years of successful sales experience, preferable with a technical life science product.
Furthermore, you should have the following:
- You have excellent listening, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills;
- You have a strong ability to identify customer needs, obstacles to the sales process, and solutions;
- You can quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them to others;
- Experience with working with CRM and withadvanced microscopy techniques and/or image analysis are a plus;
- Fluently in English written and verbally.
This opportunity comes with a great offer. You will be part of a growing and ambitious organisation with a perspective on a great career path. You can expect a highly professional environment combined with the following:
- Salary range between €36.000, and €45.000,- depending on qualifications and experience based on full-time including an 8% holiday allowance;
- An excellent secondary benefit package;
- An opportunity to form the whole sales strategy in your hands.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 13 62 78 20
+31 23 754 86 60