Vacancy Senior Lab Technician – Gosselies
For a young contract manufacturing organisation, we are looking for multiple Senior Lab Technicians. This company develops and manufactures specialised cell lines that support key research in drug discovery and development in labs all over the world. Since they are scaling up their activities, they seek experienced people that can support the different activities within the manufacturing unit.
As Senior Lab Technician, you will be involved in all aspects such as the large scale production and cryopreservation of multiple cell lines, but also QC of incoming raw materials and outgoing end-products and all activities in-between. You will have the chance to work with state of the art techniques in this field with the flexibility that a small company offers. Your responsibilities will not be limited to those that are mentioned above.
For this position, you need the following skill-set:
- Bachelor or higher degree in a biological field
- Previous (industry) experience in cell culturing
- Fluent in English, conversational in French
The following characteristics are a plus, but not essential:
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Stem cell experience
- Hands-on flow-cytometry experience
You can expect a versatile position in a young and ambitious company that offers:
- Flexibility in activities
- Work on multiple innovative stem cell lines
- Experience an open small company culture
- Work with state of the art techniques
- Support essential drug-discovery research for multiple diseases
- Company culture that focusses on personal development
- Competitive salary package
In case you are interested in this job, or would like to know if we can offer other similar jobs, feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate R&D | Biotechnology