Vacancy Senior Manager Clinical Transparency – Amsterdam
For one of the most successful and progressive biotechnology organisations in the world, we are looking for a Senior Manager Clinical Transparency. This unique role in the fast evolving area of compliance, ethics and transparency offers you to take the strategic lead and make a difference in patient engagement and data sharing. It is a very independent role where you work fully remote in collaboration with four peer managers with each their own business unit. All of the operational aspects are outsourced to different vendors and are at your disposal to execute the strategy.
While working fully remote but based in the Netherlands, you are in digital connection with a huge network of professionals. From medical writing, to regulatory, clinical development and all the vendors, it is your job to optimise the processes in regards to these collaborations. From both a technological point of view as wel as a lean point of view, proces optimisation is one of the pillars that will make you successful. There are two more pillars that can not be ignored, one is that you are an expert in Clinical Development Life Cycles and the other is to really understand the synergy and interdependence between Clinical Trial Transparency, patient engagement and study communications programs. So, there is quite an overlap between Regulatory, Compliance, Communications and Clinical Development. This offers a unique chance of different elements all coming together in one role on a strategic level. Do you see and feel the importance of transparency, patient engagement and data sharing? Are you someone who is excited and ready to formulate the strategy to achieve these ethical milestones in a quickly evolving field? Then we should definitely talk to discover more about your fit within this biotech powerhouse.
In order for you to be successful, we are ideally looking for someone with:
- An MSc in a relevant field
- Deep and broad experience with the clinical development life cycle
- Comfortable with seeing the synergy between Clinical Trials Transparency, Patient Engagement and Study Program Planning
- Proces optimisation experience from a technological and lean Six sigma point of view
- Experience in an outsourced operating model with different vendors
- Hands on experience in leading global, cross functional projects
In return for your time and energy we offer:
- Being on the frontlines of this progressive part in clinical development
- Having a global role in an international, world renowned biotech powerhouse
- A base salary of around €90,000.- gross per year depending on experience
- Different car options, such as lease, allowance or other options that fit your lifestyle best
- Long term incentives
- Bonus up to 15%
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Senior Associate | Clinical Research
+31 6 12 57 66 48
+31 23 754 86 60