Vacancy Senior Manager, HR & Social Relations, Benelux – Braine-L’alleud/Utrecht
9 SEP’22: For a global Biopharmaceutical organisation focused on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases, we are looking for an HR & Social Relations Senior Manager Benelux. Their medicines are helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, and immune science.
As the HR & Social Relations Senior Manager Benelux you will be responsible for maintaining and fostering a positive social climate across the organisation through an effective partnership and social dialogue with all our partners, both in Belgium and the Netherlands. You will also participate in the design and development of HR policies and programs in partnership with relevant stakeholders, including workers’ councils in both countries.
In addition, you will also be (end) responsible for the following:
- Has a leading or consulting role in some ongoing and future projects/initiatives in relation to evolving the post-pandemic work environment and employee well-being;
- Ensure the proper implementation of negotiated agreements and communicate with the social partners on the progress of their operation.
As the HR & Social Relations Senior Manager Benelux you will have at least 6 years of work experience in HR-relevant business experience. Due to the importance of the role, we expect that you have proven success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision-making;
Next to this, we also expect you will bring the following experience:
- Strong experience in leading end-to-end collective dismissal process in partnership with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in leading change management efforts including defining change and communication plans;
- Strong verbal and written communication command in French, English, and Dutch;
- Knowledge of labor laws in both Belgium and the Netherlands.
You will come across an organisation that is passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply their individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, their shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion, and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of their colleagues.
The organisation is also able to offer you:
- Base annual salary between €90.000,- and €115.000,- based on full-time including an 8% holiday allowance and 13th month;
- A yearly bonus arrangement;
- Company car.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Biotech/Pharma division
+31 6 13 62 78 20
+31 23 754 86 60