Vacancy Senior Pharmaceutical Engineer – Maastricht
For a Dutch pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Pharmaceutical Engineer. This versatile company combines the activities of production, quality control, product development as well as consultancy services. Although a young company, they have already grown to a size of over 100 people and will continue to grow in the upcoming years.
As Pharmaceutical Engineer inside the Product Development unit, you will be responsible for the product development of pharmaceutical compounds from a to z. This ranges from setting up the development projects for generic products in half solid and fluid administration form, but optimisation of the recipe and writing of the essential protocols. Furthermore, you will also be coordinating project teams and function in a mentoring role.
- Master in Pharmacy, Chemical Technology or equivalents
- Minimally 5 years of product development in Pharma
- Experienced in half solid and fluid states products
- Proactive and communicative attitude with strong analytical skills
- Fluid in English
- Knowledge of the ICH guidelines is a pro
A versatile position in a small, versatile and dynamically growing Pharmaceutical company:
You may expect:
- Working on projects from a to z
- Be the product development specialist and ensure the success of the company’s compounds
- Development through courses provided by the company
- A competitive salary and benefits package
In case you are interested or have any questions regarding this position, feel free to subscribe through the button below or by contacting me.
Senior Associate R&D | Biotechnology