Vacancy Senior Product Marketing Manager – Ghent
For an organisation headquartered in Belgium with an office near Boston, we are currently recruiting a Senior Product Marketing Manager. They are a global market leader in the development of groundbreaking semantic search technologies applicable to the Life Science industry. This organisation has developed a user-friendly search platform which makes unique links between siloed data sources enabling users to navigate data with great ease and positively influence decision making. After partnering with several leading Life Science organisations, the organisation is now looking to further expand while at the same time further develop this existing client base. For this, they need a strong and experienced senior product marketing manager.
Are you this professional and is your interest piqued? Please continue reading below!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will report to the CEO and be responsible to fit the platform of this organisation in the Life Science market. You will translate the vision of the product, our customers’ feedback, and market dynamics into an actionable go-to-market and product strategy plan to enable our commercial and development teams to concentrate. For this role, you need to understand the value chain blueprint of the Pharma customers and make this visible to translate clearly cases and solve the problems for the same clients based on the platform of this organisation.
Besides, your product marketing tasks, you’ll also lead the digital marketing team in its daily operations of lead generation and qualification.
Other tasks will be:
- Analysing relations
- License modelling
- Product positioning
As the ideal candidate:
- Holds a Master’s Degree, preference in a Life Science related study
- You have had senior positions in product marketing before, with proven results on product/market fit and close collaboration with sales teams as well as with engineering teams
- You understand that product marketing is not the packaging of existing products but the shaping of a strategy that guarantees product/market fit. You have experience on how to build a strategic plan with input from and to executives
- You come from the Life Science market
- You know the values of Data science and have worked with it
Taking all aspects of this challenging role in account, the organisation will offer you a reward that will be in line with a role of this level and will be comprised of a competitive base and equally competitive variable component.
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jorrit van Dieren
Associate | Biotech & Pharma