Vacancy Senior Project Manager – Copenhagen
One of the largest international CDMOs is now looking for a Senior Project Manager with their team in Copenhagen. This organisation has a very good reputation among their clients and is well driven with the ultimate aim of achieving the best possible quality of life for patients across multiple medical specialties.
As Senior Project Manager, you are expected to provide the necessary program direction regarding projects across multiple functional areas, such as API or antibody related projects. In addition, you will be responsible for communicating with internal as well and external stakeholders in order to make sure that your projects are finished within the time frame and budget.
You will be working at their Copenhagen site, which is currently their largest site.
We are looking for someone with the following profile. You:
- Hold a Master’s in biotechnology, biochemistry or a similar field
- Have strong project management skills with 3 years of minimum experience
- Have experience with working in a cross functional position
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the biotech or the biopharmaceutical industry
- Have worked a minimum of 5 years with CMC process development
- Have solid knowledge about GMP manufacturing
- Are a team player who likes to work in a dynamic work atmosphere
- Are fluent in English, oral and written
The organisation offers:
- Meaningful work
- Professional and forthcoming colleagues
- A very competitive salary
- A diverse and open work environment
- Professional career development
- A multicultural work environment
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Nicklas Smed Poulsen
Associate Recruiter | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70