Vacancy Senior Project Manager Development – Geleen
For a Dutch full-service Pharmaceutical developer and distributor on the European market, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Development. The main focus is generic pharmaceuticals on a wide range of therapeutic areas which is currently expanding. The organisation holds a little more than 100 employees who make sure that the deadlines are being met to deliver high quality, cost efficient and safe pharmaceuticals. It is a relatively small organisation, thus you will work closely together within a healthy, family-like culture. It is a very flat organisation, meaning it is easy to make your voice heard. If you have a good idea, you might be able to introduce many improvements and boost your career.
This Pharmaceutical is developing new products and manufacturing processes in a project management office. Within this team, you’ll around yourself with pharmaceutical experts for example RA, QA, QC and product & process development. As you can imagine, you’ll be working in a central part of this organisation. Since the organisation is rapidly growing with projects, we are looking for an individual with experience in product and/or process development and is specialised in Project Management.
If you like challenges, this position is what you can say as a challenge. The most important reasons for this is because you will manage multiple projects at the same time, with each project another team who is working on the product or process. Your responsibilities will range from pre-project activities like assisting in business case development up until technology transfer of registered products into a CMO. With a project execution plan, you’re on top when it comes to budget, scope, quality and timing. It is important you enjoy to make sure the meetings are efficient and not time consuming to make sure everyone can present his/her results and conclusions. In short, organising and planning skills are your second nature.
- Write project plans and build GANTT charts
- Perform risk assessments on the project, product and process
- Monitor team dynamics and sustain a positive constructive atmosphere
- Write proper protocol and reports and draw scientifically based conclusions
- Represent the project and BPT during meetings with suppliers and customers
- Facilitate tech-transfer activities for NPD/NPI
- Continuously improve the organisation processes by writing SOP’s and work instructions and integrating them in the PMO
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Life Science related education
- More than five years of project management experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Enjoyed project management training such as Prince2, IPMA, Agile or equivalent
- Experience in writing protocols and reports and are familiar with S.M.A.R.T
- Negotiate skills to get the best deal possible
For this position, they offer you:
- A midpoint base salary of €64,000 a year
- An organisation where you can challenge yourself to reach the best achievements
- Project teams where you have direct impact and where you can learn from other specialists in the development teams
- Opportunities to grow further in your career
- Good secondary conditions included a pension plan
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jorrit van Dieren
Associate | Biotech & Pharma
+31 6 82 56 69 29
+31 23 754 86 60