Vacancy Senior Scientist Upstream Production – Copenhagen
Are you a Senior Scientist with experience in upstream production and would you like to become a part of an international Biotech company situated in Copenhagen? Then this opportunity could be your next career step since one of the larger CDMOs is currently looking for a Senior Upstream Scientist for their mammalian cell production. This organisation has an international team consisting of multiple different cultures and nationalities and is focused on the well-being of every single employee. To support this, the organisation also offers a personal, tailor-made career development plan. Lastly, this organisation is very focused on delivering world-class quality to both clients as well as patients around the globe.
As a Senior Upstream Scientist, you will become responsible for the production line of mammalian cells at their Copenhagen site, which is also their largest site. Additionally, you will also become a Senior Scientist who is tasked with supporting, guiding, and coaching your team consisting of approximately 16 other scientists in order to maintain a swift and consistent production. Furthermore, you will also be performing technical troubleshooting related to the upstream production as well as having direct customer contact. Superior quality of batch documentation in close coordination with QA and QC will also be a task of which you will be performing.
We are looking for someone with the following profile. You:
- Hold a Master’s within engineering, biotechnology, chemistry, or similar
- Having skills within project management is a plus
- Have at least five years of experience in a GMP environment
- Have at least five years of experience with industrial upstream production
- Are an open and optimistic person who is also a bit extrovert
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment
The organisation offers:
- A meaningful work
- Professional and forthcoming colleagues
- A very competitive salary
- A diverse and open work environment
- Professional career development
- A multicultural work environment
- Diverse and changing work tasks
Does this job sound like you, or could you be interested in similar jobs, or just jobs within the Life Science sector? Do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Nicklas Smed Poulsen
Associate Recruiter | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70