Vacancy Statistical Programmer – Uppsala
For a growing company in the business area Biometrics in Uppsala, we are seeking an experienced Statistical Programmer. The organisation aims to strengthen the Swedish infrastructure for Life Science. This position will be a part of a group of pharmacokinetics, eCRF Designers, Biostatisticians and other statistical programmers and working closely with Project Managers, Medical Advisors, Medical Writers, Research Nurses, Doctors and Pharmacovigilance Experts.
The new Statistical Programmer will be responsible for contributing to study design, providing input to study protocols, CRF and SAP, and ensuring that relevant questions about data modelling and statistics are answered. Furthermore, the daily tasks will also include ensuring that the SAS-programs meet good programming standards regarding, among other things, proprietary SAS Macro and STDM/ADaM.
Another example of exciting tasks within this role is preparing data for interim analyses and study reports in accordance with protocols and SAP. You will also be developing standard components in the analysis platform for data modelling and reports and contributing to the development of SOPs and processes.
The ideal candidate has several of the below competencies/experiences:
- University degree with a relevant specialisation (Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent.)
- At least four years’ experience of SAS programming in clinical trials
- Good knowledge of modelling databases
- Good understanding of STDM and ADaM modelling
- Fluent in Swedish in speaking and writing in Swedish and excellent English speech and writing skills
- The ability to quickly get acquainted with complex problems
If you want to become a part of the process of building a company that aims high, this organisation is a great fit for you. Given that this sparks an interest with you, or in similar jobs, please feel free to contact me directly.
Associate | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70