Vacancy Team Leader Upstream – Copenhagen
For a contract development organisation in the Biopharma industry with a global focus and rapid growth, we are looking for a Team Leader for Upstream / Cell Culture. The organisation has 1600+ dedicated employees providing solutions to 100+ customers on 3 continents. The facility in Copenhagen, Denmark is the largest facility and has a team of 700 employees. The organisation has a flat hierarchy and allows you to implement your own way of working in your daily tasks.
As a team leader we are looking forward that you are developing the team and implements SOP´s. The team is part of the Mammalian Manufacturing Department responsible for the production of Drug Bulk Intermediate (DBI) / Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) for pre-clinical, clinical and commercial use. The Upstream team is responsible for the state of the art fed batch- and perfusion processes for cultivation, seed train and recovery. The department is responsible for production activities on 3 different production lines. Together with the other team leader you will lead 19 technicians and 2 operational scientists.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Technical or Academic degree within upstream bioprocessing or similar
- +2 years of leadership experience preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from the biopharmaceutical industry working in a GMP environment
- Scientific understanding of mammalian upstream cultivation is a plus
- Strong English communication skills
- Structured and analytical oriented
We offer you to be part of a company helping customers bring new advanced biological products to market and to be part of a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible.
The rewards program consists of:
- Support for your health and wellbeing
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Professional career development through a formal Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Two performance conversations a year, making your growth a priority
- …and much more
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Principal Consultant | Nordics
+45 89 88 26 70