Vacancy Technician Formulation and Process Developer – Groningen
For a biopharmaceutical organisation we are looking for a Technician Formulation and Process Developer. This drug delivery company is located in Groningen. They are partnered with multiple pharmaceutical companies, for which they make a polymeric injectable drug delivery system. The organisation, which currently consist of 40 employees, has large growth ambitions. The company has reached the phase where they want to attain to a higher level, and are looking for the highly skilled professionals to help them to get there. Their current product and production is at a high quality, and they are looking to expand their expertise.
In this role, you will be responsible for upscaling the process to make an injectable medicine for multiple clients. As the organisation wants to improve their process, we are looking for someone who has the experience to work with large scale productions. For this position it is important that you enjoy working in a lab. You must have a hands-on mentality and a background in chemistry. The responsibilities for this role are, designing, planning, executing, coordinating formulation research, and development of robust formulations.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset;
- Between the two- and seven-years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- A bachelor’s in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or a related discipline
- Experience in polymer structure-property relationships, development of sustained release parenteral drug delivery products and development complex peptide/protein formulations
- A hands-on mentality
- A good track record in recognise opportunities, recommend changes and work towards results
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP guidelines
You can expect a versatile position in a young and ambitious company, that offers:
- A young and dynamic organisation
- Values an ideas to improve the process
- An environment where they encourage you to challenge yourself to a higher level
- A base salary from €42,000 a year
If you are interested in this job, or in similar ones, please feel free to contact me directly.
Jorrit van Dieren